So I just tweeted:
I'm not a big fan of themed day posts cause I think they can make bloggers lazy (Motivation Monday, Thankful Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, you get my drift . . . ) but this gave me an idea to start doing a "Fairy Godmother Friday" post of what I'd have my fairy godmother handle if I had one so here goes the first one (we'll see if this series lasts) . . .
- Clean my apartment: More specifically, my floors. Nia is dumping stuff everywhere constantly and as soon as I wipe up a mess another appears.
- Do my hair: I need a quick wash and set but don't see time in my schedule this weekend to get it done. My fairy godmother would do my wash and set while I slept!
- Fix my building's elevator: It's been out for 6 weeks now and is not going to be fixed anytime soon. This is ridiculous!
- Send me on a cruise: I badly need a vacation (and our upcoming Christmas trip abroad does not count).
- Swap out my summer clothes for fall clothes: Of course fall's not here yet (see my last post!), but I know this daunting task is ahead of me. I also need my fairy godmother to take all of our family's old clothes and find somewhere to donate them because I am not lugging them on the subway.