We leave on Thursday for the most epic, NYC, family mini-reunion ever and seeing that I never fully unpacked from Texas that may or may not be a problem (and yes, I have an incredible recap in progress for that trip!).
Anyway, here's what's going on over here...
|via my friend Mindy|
- The Force Awakens is on. my. brain. I'm plotting to see how I can see it in IMAX 3D, not just 3D like Mr. Lovebird and I did Saturday. It was amazing! And if you're a hater, I feel bad for you. Like, I really do feel bad for you
- This book is still sitting on my dresser, but I just saw these tips from Apartment Therapy come through my inbox so I'm gearing up to implement at last (I think...)
- My mini-Day Designer arrived, but I'm committed to doing a "first look" unboxing video so hold tight....I did get this cute folio to keep it in though!
- Inside the Making of Home Alone's Fake Gangster Movie (I always wondered about this!)
- Grayson turns 18 months old this Sunday, and he's something else! Check out his silly antics "closing" his eyes, spinning and singing "Let It Go" with Nia
- I'm all set with my reading material for the drive down to NYC. Have you read either?
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't score Adele tix either, but I'm holding out for shows to be added (or that Mr. Lovebird will magically appear with tix for me on Christmas Day - I mean she *will* be here a week before my birthday in Boston!)
- I'm more ahead of things than I appear! The winner of my Sweetgreen giveaway was announced on the post and the winner should be receiving her prize today!