It was fantastic to just be.
It's kind of sad to say that, but being a blogger is one of my many hats and like millions of people who make being online their job, it's a challenge to step away. I literally put my phone on airplane mode most of the trip and enjoyed being with my family.
Here's what's going on now that we're back:
- It's a rainy week here, and I don't mind since it's been fun breaking these in (Happy Mother's Day to meeeee!)
- Mr. Lovebird joins me briefly in year 35 this Saturday, and we're heading for a quick overnight getaway to see Wayne Brady - we were on the fence about it and bought tickets kind of last minute and were shocked to see online it's pretty much sold out (I had to call to get seats released O_o)
- Getting ready for our family's first
glampingcamping trip in Pigeon Forge/Smoky Mountains for Memorial Day Weekend - our cabin is pretty sweet!
- Prepping for Grayson's 2nd birthday - not sure about the theme/location yet, but definitely outdoors
- I was hired for my first live workshop this fall - it's a profit stream I'm excited about and look forward to doing more of!
- Bought a ticket to Blogalicious just under the early bird deadline (shhh! don't tell Mr. Lovebird, as I'm supposed to be on a conference hiatus this year!)
Coming up I have a family 4 pack of NYC Raffi tickets (and 2 CDs including his latest!) up for grabs as well as a cute Madame Alexander giveaway too. Stay tuned!
What's the longest you've gone on airplane mode?