We're not going out tonight but have plans for dinner next week (hopefully!).
Here's what I'm reflecting on this anniversary:
- I'm thankful for a loving husband who works super hard to support our family
- It's refreshing how things are starting to normalize vs. the past 2 years where we were dealing with being pregnant ('09) then new parents ('10) all in the midst of housing issues
- I'm looking forward to contributing financially to our family by growing my business over the next two years
- I'm very glad Mr. Love Bird and I are on the same page about not expanding our family any time soon; we're very happy with our family of three for now!
- I still want to finish reading Power of a Praying Wife and share key takeaways as I mentioned last year (hey, I hardly have time to read and it's taken me over 2 years to finish the Twilight series!)
- I'm very excited for the next 2 years to fly by so we can make a reunion/vow renewal trip to Puerto Rico with our family and friends