|This fall marks 16 years with my homeyloverfriend!|
1. Attending blogging conferences (BlogHer
2. Visiting my home state Ohio - it will be Grayson's first trip and looking forward to experiencing the Ohio State Fair with both him and Nia (here's our last visit) P.S. How about those Buckeyes???
3. Growing my start-up with my sisters
4. Continuing to settle into life in Portsmouth
5. Picking up where I left off with Toastmasters
6. An amazing family vacation (leaning towards another cruise!)
7. Turning 35 - now that the baby chapter of my life is ending
8. Rescheduling last year's canceled Vegas trip (still reminiscing over our last visit)
9. Getting stronger - not only physically, but spiritually as well
10. One year closer to Nigeria - we've had to delay our trip by 3 years for family reasons so I'm thankful that this year brings us that much closer to returning!
What are you looking forward to in 2015?
P.S. Want to take a look back at previous years? Here are 2014, 2013 and 2012's lists.