|I love the big sister grip she has on him! He's a runner, and she knows it!|
Speaking of cleaning, I feel like once Easter happens it's officially spring, and I'm doing a little spring cleaning this week. We schedule quarterly deep cleaning cleaning service and this week is the week, but of course I have to clean before the cleaners come. Do you do that too? I can't help myself!
It's also hard to believe this weekend is April and Nia and I are plotting counter April Fools' jokes while Uka awaits in fear. Why did Nia ask at bedtime last night if we can celebrate April Fools' Day a couple days early?! I'll never get over this one I did to him while pregnant with Grayson. I cried so hard laughing when I got him! I say KoKoa Magazine posted a few here, and I'm thinking the polish one will be good since I share an office with Uka so I could watch his reaction unfold.
A few other things I'm focusing on this spring:
- Starting Music Together with Grayson - I've been hearing about this program for years and Grayson is incredibly musical (the kid wakes up singing the sweetest little tunes and dances constantly). I think he'll really enjoy this class! If you've tried with your kids please let me know what your experience has been
- Our upcoming Smoky Mountains camping trip
- Uka's 35th birthday plans
- My health - I got amazing news to kick off Easter weekend, and now I only have one major health issue to focus on instead of 4 like before. Praise God! It's spurring me to stay consistent on my fitness though - I had missed 2 weeks of PiYo but got back on track yesterday (I'm SO sore!). I'm also maybe thinking about running...outdoors!
- Continuing the momentum of fun giveaways I started from the past couple weeks (I have beauty/skin care, home goods and toys in the pipeline!)